Sat, May 15|
Open Gym: Saturday, May 15th
Extra practice time! Sign up your kids for 1.5 hours of gymnastics with instruction. Kids will be split up into groups and taught by our awesome staff. You do not need to be a member to participate. Must sign up online- no walk ins. Invite your friends and let's practice, practice, practice!
Time & Location
May 15, 2021, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Gymnastika, 10 Andrews Drive, Woodland Park, NJ, USA
About the event
More time practice! Sign up your kids and let's work out!
Sign up for the event. Payment will be due that day at the door.
- Check in, get a temperature check at the door and answer COVID-19 symptom questions.
- Pay $20/child (no checks accepted for open gym).
- Gymnast will go inside the gym- place their belongings on their designated chair inside, sanitize their hands and wait to begin practice.
- Please have your gymnast bring a BAG with: sanitizer, water bottle (water only!), mask .
- Masks are mandatory in the lobby for everyone. Masks are optional in the gym for gymnasts when the garage doors are open (check our COVID-19 protocols link on our home page for more procedures/info.). Coaches wear masks when social distancing is not possible, i.e. when spotting. Everyone must wear a mask inside the gym when the garage doors are closed due to cold weather.
- This is a drop off, pick up event. We try to keep the lobby as empty as possible. Only parents of children under 5 years old can stay and observe.